Abstract submission is closed.
Online Full Paper Submission
Instructions for preparing full paper Download
Deadline of full paper submission is 30 June 2018
Important Remarks for Paper Submission
- 3 documents in total shall be submitted online:
i. Full paper (MS-Word)
ii. Full paper (PDF)
iii. Paper without the page of Authors and Affiliations (PDF)
File name of (i) and (ii) should be the paper ID number and full paper name (e.g. 1544_A Case Study of Hong Kong Underground Space).
File name of (iii), please add ”R” before paper ID number (e.g. R1544_A Case Study of Hong Kong Underground Space).
Abstracts are invited for presentations on the following topics. Oral, poster or burst presentations will be selected among the submitted abstracts.
- Integrated Planning
- Architecture and Design
- Underground Infrastructure
- Sustainability and Environment
- Safety and Human Factors
- Economics and Legal Issues
- Technical Approaches and Innovations
Extended Deadline for abstract submission: 23 March 2018
Notification of acceptance: 30 March 2018
Deadline for paper submission: 30 June 2018
ACUUS Best Paper Awards & ACUUS Young Inquirer Awards
Best Paper Awards and Young Inquirer Awards (Single author: <35 years of age by 4 November 2018) will be given to the outstanding papers based on the merit of the accepted full papers in each category. Papers will be assessed by the Scientific Committee on the combined merit of technical content and quality of writing.
- Planning & Architecture
The awards will be presented during the Gala Dinner on 6 November 2018 (Tuesday).
*The organiser reserves the right to not make any award if there is insufficient entries or high calibre / quality papers.
*The decision of the Scientific Committee on the winning papers is final.
- A submitted abstract should be limited to 300 words for each submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted online by 23 March 2018. Abstracts submitted via postal mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please note that the submission deadline will be strictly enforced and will not be extended.
- Authors will have to create their online registration account first at ACUUS 2018 online system by submitting relevant information including their e-mails, names and addresses for abstracts/papers submission, registration, etc. before submitting abstracts. E-mail address will be used for future communications.
- After logging into the system and submitted the abstract online, authors will receive an acknowledgment on the screen. Meanwhile, an e-mail will be sent to acknowledge the submission. Otherwise, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com
- Abstract acceptance notices will be sent to authors in March 2018 via e-mails.
- While authors may indicate a preference for technical sessions and presentation style, it may not always be possible to honor the request. Authors should be prepared to accept assignment of their abstracts to a technical session which the scientific committee consider appropriate with either lecture or poster presentation.
- For guidelines on the usage of the abstract system, please visit http://www.conftool.net/en/user_documentation/registration_for_participation.html.